Sunday 8 July 2012

Blogging FAIL! :)

Hmmm, so to cut a long story short - I get a big F for FAIL at my blogging attempt!

In all fairness though here are my excuses:

New house,
New job,
The death of my father,
The retrenchment of hubby
The re-hiring of hubby
Birth of my niece (YEY)
The death of my family pets
Full time teaching (which is NOT child's play ... lemme tell you)
Exam time 

Needless to say that the last few months have been likened to a rather large kick in the pants.
So let us move forward with a smack on the hand and the utterance of "bad blogger - BAD" and I won't do it ever again ;)

See you soon  ...
...Well technically I won't see you EVER unless I see you out of the context of blogging - but you get what I mean.

P.S - the hubby is making tomatoe soup and grilled cheese to dip - hom nom nom. This is doubly exciting as it very very chilly and raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment